Cafe Osage Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs red potatoes, skins on, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup packed baby spinach leaves (stems removed)
- 1 tablespoon mixed minced fresh herb (such as basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup granny smith apple, finely diced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook just until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, spinach leaves and fresh herbs in a small food processor. Process until smooth.
- Combine warm cooked potatoes, mayonnaise mixture, red onion, vinegar, sour cream, sugar, apple and salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving. If desired, garnish with thinly sliced carrots or chives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!