- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon hot cocoa mix
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, strongly brewed
- Combine milk, half and half, hot cocoa powder, and choclate sauce in a mug.
- Heat on medium power in microwave for 2 minutes. Then stir in hot coffee. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made the coffee using Café Bustelo Coffee (a strong espresso coffee) and in my Keurig Brewer, but I did tweak the recipe. While I added a tablespoon each of hot cocoa powder and chocolate syrup, I did not add the milk, and I only added 2 tablespoons of the half-and-half. Topped with some Reddi Wip, and enjoyed my morning cup of coffee.
Thank you so much brunettebaker for this recipe. It is great for people like me that love the chocolate flavor to come thru on hot cafe mochas. The combination of two kinds of chocolate is super. I used Torani syrup and it was awesome. Definitely a keeper. I will make again. Made for Comfort Cafe Jan 2010. Enjoy! ChefDLH