Caesar Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- Place the chicken cutlets into an airtight storage container and cover with enough Caesar dressing to marinate, preferrably overnight.
- After chicken has marinated grill chicken breasts until cooked through. They will cook quickly as they are thin.
- Top chicken with cheese and allow cheese to melt slightly.
- To assemble sandwiches: Cut the bread into 2-3 inch wide horizontal sections which are then cut and split in half to make the sandwiches.
- Brush both sides of bread with Caesar dressing.
- Top one side with a few spinach leaves and the sliced tomatoes.
- Place grilled chicken breast topped with cheese on other half of bread.
- Put the sandwich together and slice in half, enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Speech-Language Pathologist with my local school system. I am married with 1 son, 2 dogs, and 1 cat. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends. My favorite cookbook is one that I compiled myself containing favorite recipes of family and friends, passed down family recipes and any new recipes that pass the "family favorite" test. I am a NC certified manicurist and also work part-time in the beauty industry.