Recipe is from Hellman's.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup italian seasoned croutons or 1/2 cup garlic-flavored croutons, finely crushed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Italian Dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION