Cadbury Creme Egg in Hole Toast (Toad in the Hole)
photo by Liza at Food.com
- Ready In:
- Cut two 1-inch thick slices of pound cake.
- Make a hole in the middle of each with a small shot glass or cuff.
- Cut your creme egg in half, reserve.
- Melt butter in the pan.
- Fry slices of pound cake without egg on one side til golden.
- Flip the slices and then pur your creme egg halves in the middle of each toast.
- Finish frying til both sides are toasty and creme egg is starting to melt and get all gooey.
- Enjoy with a large glass of milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a mom of two knuckleheads who continually crack me up and wear me out. I live to eat, cook, drink wine, run and read. I am a baker...I make wedding cakes for friends and family..a ton of work. I also love to search craigslist for stuff I don't need. I also happen to work for Food.com, the best cooking and recipe site out there!</p>