- Ready In:
- 250 -350 g smoked pork or 250 -350 g smoked bacon
- 1 cabbage
- 2 onions
- 8 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 200 ml beef stock
- 2 tablespoons syrup
- Chop onions, bacon or pork, potatoes and carrots.
- Fry onion and bacon or pork until onion is soft.
- Add the cabbage, fry for 10 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add the rest of the vegatbles and spices, with beef stock. Simmer for about 30 minutes until all vegetables are done.
- Serve with lingonberry or cranberry jam.
Join The Conversation