Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Stew
Hearty stew even children love! One of the few ways my kids will eat cabbage!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 small head of cabbage
- 4 -6 boiling potatoes
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dashes red pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in stew pot.
- Cut cabbage and potatoes into bite-size squares.
- Add to stew pot with sausage.
- Add water, wine, ketchup, salt and pepper and Tabasco.
- Simmer just until potatoes are done.
- (Don't overcook or potatoes will fall apart).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation