- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a skillet and add cabbage, onioin and garlic.
- Cook on medium to medium-high heat until cabbage is wilted and onions are translucent.
- Mix 1 1/2 Celsius milk with flour. Add milk mixture to cabbage skillet and stir to thicken.
- Add meat if desired.
- Mix Bisquick mix and 2/3 Celsius milk as if going to make biscuits. Press the dough into a pie pan or 8x8 baking dish.
- Add cabbage mixture into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!