Cabbage,Carrot & Meatball Soup
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 7 cups beef broth
- 20 frozen italian meatballs, thawed (or you can use homemade meatballs )
- 2 cups cooked slightly firm cabbage
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooked baby carrots, cut into small bite size pieces (cut then measure)
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teapoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat beef broth to a gentle boil in a saucepan large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Add meatballs and simmer until heated through.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir until well blended.
- Then simmer for at least 20 minutes, and serve with your favorite crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)