C T's Microwave Krispy Treats
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- Spray or grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat butter about 45 seconds on high or until melted.
- Add marshmallows and stir to coat. Microwave 45 seconds on high. Stir; if not completely melted, put back in microwave for another 30 seconds. Add vanilla if using. Stir again.
- Add rice cereal and stir to thoroughly mix.
- Press mixture firmly into the pan. Cool completely before cutting into 12 or 24 squares. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and store in fridge or freezer; thaw before eating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!