- Ready In:
- In a saucepan, combine the tapioca and milk. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar, salt and egg yolks, mix well.
- Cook on low heat; stirring often, for 15 to 20 minutes, until the mixture begins to bubble and thicken. The tiny pearls of tapioca will become more visible as the cook.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the butter until it melts.
- Add the vanilla. The pudding will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Pour equal amounts into 4 serving cups. Chill for about an hour until cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> I am a 39 year old, single woman. I work as a full time cashier at a Wal Mart super center. I absolutely love my job most of the time. When I am not working I have a flock of 9 parrots, 7 Budgies and 2 cockatiels that keep me on my toes. I also love to read and cook.