Butterscotch Poke Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place first 5 ingredients in large bowl. mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Spread batter in a sprayed 9x13 pan --
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5-10 minutes.
- Use handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes every 1 1/2" across cake.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread cake with butterscotch ice cream topping.
- Top with cool whip --
- Serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking, and reading Christian fiction..I have 5 grandchildren..4 boys and 1 spoiled granddaughter...I also have a black cocker spaniel named Tobey..who is very spoiled..Love computer games, cross stitch and reading cookbooks..I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia almost a year ago, on September 26, 2005....was in an out of the hospital for 8 months, doing intensive chemo...I am doing well now, thanks for all the prayers...