Butterscotch Cake-Mix Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) yellow cake mix with pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients, folding in chips and nuts (if using) last.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper. Bake 14 minutes or until golden on the edges, being careful not to overbake. Cool for a minute then transfer to wire racks to cool.
Join The Conversation