Butterscotch Brownies With Caramel Frosting
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 16 ounces butterscotch chips
For Caramel Frosting
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each one.
- sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- add to egg mixture and blend well.
- stir in vanilla, nuts and butterscotch chips.
- grease and lightly flour a 9x13 baking pan and spread batter evenly into it.
- bake @ 350 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes.
- For Caramel Frosting;.
- in medium saucepan, melt butter until brown.
- add brown sugar, stirring constantly until melted.
- Pour in cram, mix well. cool.
- add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick and creamy.
- spread on brownies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!