Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Suggested by Rosie Caputo Riley
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 1⁄2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded, 1 inch cubes (or 1-3/4 lb. Butternut and 1-3/4 lb. Acorn)
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir together squash, bell pepper, cheese, oil, garlic and herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Transfer mixture to a 1-2 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake on middle rack until squash is tender and top is golden; about 1-hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION