- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-fat buttermilk (I use cultured buttermilk with 2% fat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar (superfine sugar)
- Put all ingredients in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses & ENJOY!
Join The Conversation
Another winner by Syd. Syd I got to tell you that I love your drinks and this one is no exception. I have never tried drinking buttermilk before and man am I converted. This drink is wonderful, full of strawberry flavor, sweet and tangy all at once. I drank the whole pitcher myself, breakfast and lunch. Thank you so much for sharing.