Buttermilk from Scratch
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (substitute white vinegar)
- Pour in the lemon juice or white vinegar in a glass-measuring cup.
- Add enough milk to make 1 cup total liquid.
- Stir well to combine and let stand for 10 minutes so the mixture begins to curdle.
- Proceed with your recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.