Butterflied Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb raw large shrimp, peeled deveined and butterflied
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (more if desired)
- Combine butter, garlic,onions and lemon pepper Add shrimp, tossing to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat gas grill to medium heat.
- Pour shrimp mixture into foil pie pan and grill for 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and curled.
Join The Conversation
WOW! this was great. We really enjoyed this recipe. Its one I am so sure we will make again many times. I let the shrimp marinate for several hours and than we put them on skewers and grilled them. We shared them with our friends too and of coarse the shrimp was a big hit with them too. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.