Buttered Wild Mushrooms With Onion and Hot Chilis
photo by FLKeysJen
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb fresh butter
- 1 lb fresh wild mushrooms or 1 lb fresh cultivated mushroom, sliced not too thin
- 1 small onion, sliced into rounds (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -4 fresh hot green chili peppers, seeded and thinly sliced (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a skillet or wok over moderate heat. Add all the ingredients at once and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with plain rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!