Burritos... Simple, Plain, Easy
- Ready In:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 6 green olives (sliced)
- 4 kalamata olives (pitted and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 cup cheese (white or sharp cheddar, shredded)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Place tortilla on microwavable plate.
- Spread refried beans across one end.
- Add onions, olives, and salsa.
- Grate cheese on other half of tortilla.
- Microwave 66 seconds on high.
- Top with sour cream.
- Fold up, and eat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I love simple plain and easy.. that is me in a nutshell.. I made this today after I came home from a Econ Exam at school. I was soo stress all week and I just wanted something fast and easy and GOOD!! I used some left over smoked chipotle steak in the fridge with it. Thanks for the recipe its a absolute keeper for me!!