Burrito Bowl Bread Boats
- Ready In:
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped jalapeno
- 1⁄2 lime
- Slice the top off the roll, hollow out using a paring knife and fingers.
- Brush the inside of the roll with olive oil.
- Lightly bake at 375F for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine diced tomatoes, chicken chunks, black beans, corn, onions, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, garlic powder, salt, black pepper--mix.
- Fill the rolls with the burrito mixture.
- Top with shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10mins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!