Buri (Yellowtail) Teriyaki
- Ready In:
- Wash fish.
- Pat dry.
- Mix Soy sauce and mirin. Marinate buri for 1 hour.
- Make tare sauce. Mix ingredients, boil, turn off heat.
- Remove buri, drain excess liquid.
- Place fish skin side up on cutting board to keep flat.
- Skew sticks lengthwise into both sides of fish.
- Pre-heat broiling net to prevent sticking.
- Grill skin side down 1 minute on a medium fire.
- when cooked, turn over using skewers.
- Cook other side Brush on tare sauce about 3 times each side.
- Place buri skin side down on plates.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!