My family asked me to get this recipe down in writing for them, so here it is! For the garlic, I just use the kind in the jar for ease. These make a delicate burger so flip carefully.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 - 3 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon French onion soup, base
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons steak seasoning (Montreals will be fine)
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pat into 8 to 10 burger patties.
- Grill or fry to desired "doneness". We prefer ours to be medium.
- Serve on toasted buns with desired condiments.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation