- Beat egg white and milk together until well blended.
- Combine flour and salt in another bowl. Mix well.
- Dip the fish into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then bread crumbs. Make sure they all coat the fish completely and evenly.
- Lightly spray a nonstick baking sheet with olive oil. Place the fish on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 450° oven for about 7 minutes (or until the breading is crisp). Flip the fish and bake for another 5 – 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the hamburger bun in a preheated skillet.
- Put the bun bottom on a plate. Top with fish, cheese, lettuce and tartar sauce. Flip the bun top onto the sandwich. And voila, a very yummy meal!
*BK TARTAR SAUCE - Combine ¼ cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish and 2 teaspoons corn syrup in a bowl. Stir well. This should make about 1/3 cup tartar sauce and can be refrigerated for up to a month in an airtight container.