Burger and Potato Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is easy to fix and my kids really love it. It's also easy to add your own special touches to it.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 -4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 lb ground turkey (I use turkey burger, but hamburger works well too)
- 5 -6 medium potatoes (cut into bite size chunks)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed vegetable beef soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (I use cheddar)
- Lightly brown onion and garlic cloves in skillet.
- Add hamburger, brown. Drain grease if necessary.
- In a casserole dish, combine drained hamburger mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
- Take out and cover with shredded cheese, I used cheddar, then put back in oven until cheese is slightly browned, or just melted. Whichever you prefer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION