Bunny In A Cup!
Can't pull a rabbit out of a hat? Don't worry- you won't be needing a magic wand to make these effortless treats appear at your table!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- licorice stick
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla frosting
- red food coloring
- 8 oval cream-filled sandwich cookies
- 8 jelly beans (blue, green...they're for the eyes so you'll need 2 of whatever colors you want)
- 4 pink jelly beans or 4 red jelly beans
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into four small bowls; refrigerate.
- Cut licorice widthwise into fourths, then lengthwise into thirds; set aside.
- Combine frosting with food coloring (just enough to make it pink- one or two drops will do.); frost top of cookies within a half inch of the edge.
- Just before serving, insert two cookies into each bowl of pudding for the ears.
- Add jelly beans for eyes and nose, and place three pieces of licorice on each side of the nose for whiskers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation