photo by michelleweiland
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Combine crust ingredients, and press into bottom of 12-cup molded bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all filling ingredients except the eggs and cream.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Scrape bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs, and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add cream, and mix well, scraping sides occasionally.
- Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 65 to 75 minutes or until set.
- Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
- Invert on serving plate.
- Makes 8 to 10 generous servings.
I know that I am a little late to this party, but the directions state you start by pressing the crust to the bottom of the Bundt pan. Then after cooking and allowing the cake to rest, you invert the cake. Doesn't this mean that the bottom crust is now on the top of the cake? Not the kind of Cheesecake I am use to.