- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot red pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cubed avocado
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 2⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 lb roma tomato, chopped
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!