Buffalo Chicken Wraps To-Go
- Ready In:
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 9 ounces grilled chicken breast strips, pre-cooked
- 9 tablespoons hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is my favorite for this)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 2 cups salad greens
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- Melt butter. Mix butter and hot sauce in quart sized freezer bag or plastic container. Add in chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place cheese and chicken on tortilla and warm on camp stove if desired. (A lightly greased piece of tin foil works well for this and saves clean up). Can assemble cold as well since chicken is precooked.
- Place lettuce and tomato on tortilla and top with dressing.
- Wrap like a burrito. Ends in first, and then sides.
- Enjoy with a piece of fresh fruit and a glass of water or tea for a satisfying lunch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am happily married to the most wonderful man alive. We have two boys who are absolutely amazing. We both love to cook and enjoy cuisines from all over the world. Our family philosophy is that a balanced diet is a fork in each hand...