Buffalo Chicken Tenders or Fingers
- Ready In:
- 16 breaded chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- Prepare chicken tenders as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the hot sauce; serve immediately with Bleu cheese dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION