Buffalo Bleu Stuffed Chicken
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled low fat
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces Frank's red hot sauce, Buffalo Wing Flavored
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (I prefer Shake 'n Bake Ranch)
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Combine the blue cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, a few shakes of cajun seasoning and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside
- Split Chicken into 6 portions.
- Smash each section flat into an oblong patty. Place 1/6 bleu cheese mixture into the center of each patty.
- Roll the patties into oblong balls, ensuring they have full seal completely around them.
- Season, roll and coat with the Shake 'n Bake mix.
- Place in baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Wing sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!