photo by veganmiss
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 ounces medium pack fried bean curd, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup white onion, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can stir fry vegetables (water chestnuts, bamboo shoots. straw mushrooms, baby corn, etc.)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, for frying
- white rice, cooked according to box instructions
- Combine the first four ingredients and let tofu marinade in them for at least half an hour.
- Steam the broccoli so that they are soft.
- In a wok, heat some sesame oil and add the onion, ginger, and garlic. Once onions are translucent, add remaining vegetables and salt.
- In a bowl, combine the vegetable broth with cornstarch.
- Add the marinated tofu, mix, then add the vegetable broth mixture.
- Cook until all vegetables are tender.
- Top over white rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!