Buckwheat and Green Pea Soup
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add crushed hot red paprika, stir and continue cooking for a minute.
- Add buckwheat, green peas, turmeric and vegetable stock, stir. Bring to the boil, lower the flame, cover and cook 10 minutes until buckwheat is tender.
- With the stick blender puree the soup to the desired consistency. If too thick, add some water or stock.
- Serve with a slice of toasted brown bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!