Brussels Sprouts With Dijon Sauce
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a small pan.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often.
- Cook the brussels sprouts according to package directions and be sure to drain.
- Combine brussels sprouts, melted butter, and pecans, tossing to coat.
- Serve with the warmed sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!