Brussels Sprouts Chiffonade With Bacon, Garlic and Shallots
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chiffonade means shredding green leaves finely - and it's a great, and unusual way, of cooking sprouts. Try it this Christmas!
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 ounces smoked bacon, chopped
- Cut the trimmed Brussel sprouts into fine shreds (the chiffonade!).
- Heat the olive oil and melt the butter into it.
- Add the shallots, garlic and bacon.
- Cook for 3-4 mins until the shallot is softened.
- Add the chiffonade of sprouts and stir for 5-10 mins until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION