Brussel Sprouts and Bacon
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From old news paper clipping.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 slices bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- Steam brussels sprouts for 3-5 minutes until tender. Cool and set aside.
- Take bacon strips and cook until crispy. Raise heat to high and add vinegar. Cook until the vinegar loses raw smell, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add sprouts. Heat through, season to taste with salt. Add 1-2 tsp more vinegar if needed. Add pine nuts and stir. Then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION