Bruschetta With Oregano
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl, mix chopped tomatoes, oregano& garlic.
- Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Brush bread slices with oil.
- Place about 4 tsp tomato mixture on top of each bread slice& sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on baking sheet& bake at 350F for 5 minutes.
- Broil for a couple of minutes or until golden brown& cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In the words of Tracy Byrd, "I'm from the country & I like it that way"!! On May 1, 2008 my husband and I started a new adventure. We'll be living in a 37 foot RV while our new home is under construction. Its out in the country on a dead end dirt road with lots of trees. For the next 4 months or so, most meals will be cooked on the BBQ and life will be full of challenges! We love spending quality time with our friends & family - especially the grandkids!! The photo is 4 generations - my 84 year old mother, myself, my daughter & my youngest granddaughter - taken at the end of 2006. I've participated in many contests & events here on Zaar but this is the first banner that I've posted. My thanks to Dreamgoddess for hosting the contest & SusieD for the banner design! <img src="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/Dreamgoddess555/Narrow1-1.jpg">