Bruschetta Topped With Tomatoes and Capers
- Ready In:
- 12 slices Italian bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick (baguette)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, leaved
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- place bread slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil on each slice bread. Bake about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While bread is toasting, mix remaining ingredients.
- Spoon tomato mixture onto bread slices.
- Serve at at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!