photo by maryjjohnson34
- Ready In:
- 2 loaves Italian bread, cut diagonally
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 (630 ml) jar tomatoes, and basil sauce (Bertolli)
- 24 thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese (about 170 g)
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- Heat broiler to low.
- Toast bread slices on baking sheet until golden brown. Immediately rub toasted bread with garlic cloves, then brush with oil.
- Top each slice with (how much?) sauce, a slice of mozzarella and a sprinkle of basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!