Brownies With White Chocolate Chips and Raspberries
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar-free raspberry preserves
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Whisk the raspberry preserves, milk and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the preserves have dissolved. DO NOT BOIL. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Sift together the ¾ cup flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Next add the sugar, eggs, and cooled butter mixture to the dry ingredients. Fold together until well combined. Be careful to not over mix the batter.
- In a small bowl, toss the white chocolate chips with 1 Tbl. of flour. This step will prevent the chips from sinking during baking. Lightly fold into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch square baking pan or a lined mini muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes for the square baking pan or until a toothpick comes out clean. For mini muffins, bake at 350 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!