Brownies in a Cone
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this is a simple recipe and kids love it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 17 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- colored sprinkles
- prepare brownie batter according to package directions, using 3 eggs.
- place the ice cream cones in muffin cups.
- spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each cone.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and top is dry.
- do not overbake.
- cool completely.
- in microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- stir until smooth.
- dip tops of brownies in melted chocolate.
- decorate with sprinkles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION