Brownies--Fudgy, Rich and Moist
- Ready In:
1 11x7 pan
- Heat oven to 325°, grease an 11x 7 pan.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a large microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes or until the butter is melted and then stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Then add 2-3 tsp of instant coffee to it, and stir well.
- Add the sugar, stir, then the eggs& vanilla, stirring again.
- Add flour, then the nuts, if you're using them, stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325°, for about 38-40 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- The edges of the brownies should be pulling away from the side of the pan, but that's it.
- Just take them out of the oven.
- Don't bother too much with a tester, because you don't want it to come out clean, it should come out all messy and fudgy.
- But don't worry, they are cooked after this amount of time!
- Let them cool, and you will have rich, chocolatey, fudgy brownies that stay that way, and don't dry out.
- But I doubt they'll last that long, anyway.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yum, great brownies leeannr! really fudgy and moist, just like a brownie should taste like. I had only 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate, so I added 2 squares (2 ounces) of sweetened chocolate with the unsweetened, and cut the sugar down a couple of tablespoons... I also added 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, and of coarse added the chopped nuts, even with the 2 squares of sweetened chocolate, it was still delicious. This is a wonderful brownie recipe, we just loved it, thanks so much for posting Leeannr....Kitten :)