Brownie Kiss Cupcakes
photo by Redsie
- Ready In:
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine next 4 ingredients; add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Place an overturned chocolate kiss in the center of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
These were pretty good. I made them for a holiday gathering with family, so doubled the recipe. Very chocolatey. Mine came out a little dry after 20 minutes, though, so I think I could have taken them out of the oven a few minutes earlier. I also wasn't sure if the kiss was supposed to be melted or not--by the time these were served, the kiss had hardened, so didn't add much of a kick to the brownies.