Brownie Ice Cream Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Fast, easy, and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 25mins
- 19 7⁄8 ounces brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup hot fudge topping, warmed if desired
- 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- 16 red maraschino cherries, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line two 9 inch round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour.
- Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pans.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- Remove desserts from pans and remove foil.
- Place on serving plates.
- Cut each dessert into 8 wedges.
- Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping.
- Decorate with candy sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- Store covered in freezer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION