MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Pretty good for using a brownie mix. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Fast Fixes with Mixes.
- Ready In:
- 15 1⁄2 ounces fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, egg, water, an oil and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish and drop dough by tablespoonfuls into sugar and roll to coat.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION