Brown Sugar Hard Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter (no substitutions)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cream (more if needed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh is best)
- Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating well.
- Add salt, cream and lemon juice; continue beating until you get a light texture.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!