Brown Rice Stuffed Portabella
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, sautee onion, carrot and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add brown rice and pine nuts and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add broth, raisins and cumin. Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Stuff mixture evenly into portabello caps.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!