Brown Rice and Edamame
- Ready In:
- In a med saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups lightly salted water to boil.
- Add rice, reduce to a simmer; cover and cook, 30 minutes.
- Stir in edamame; cover and cook until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together lime juice, vinegar, oil, chili flakes (if using) and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- With a fork, stir in lime juice mixture and scalliions into rice; season with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have prepared this twice in the past week. The first time it was just so-so. I think that was because there was just not much flavor in the sesame oil. I went shopping and found much better sesame oil, but was not able to locate 'toasted' sesame oil. Anyway we all like this very much, and if able to find the toasted sesame oil, that may make another big change for the better. Thanks for the recipe....katie in the UP.