Easy and good:)
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 cup converted long-grain white rice
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 1. In a medium-size baking dish, combine beef broth, consomme, rice, onion and butter.
- 2. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a very tasty accompaniment for beef. I just couldn't bring myself to use that butter and it turned out fine and with a lot less fat by just skipping it. Would it be richer with the butter? certainly but, personally, we didn't miss it at all. It's sure easy enough to make and it tastes great.Reply