Brown Jasmine Rice With Quinoa
photo by kittycatonline.com
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups brown jasmine rice, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- Wash uncooked quinoa. Easiest method is to rinse in a fine mesh colandar.
- Wash uncooked brown jasmine rice. Easiest method is to rinse it in the rice pot prior to cooking, and drain off rinse water.
- Add quinoa and rice to rice pot, if the rice isn't already in there.
- Add water to the rice pot up to the "4", presuming your rice pot has numbers stamped on the wall of the pot which correspond to the number of "scoops" being made.
- If you have a basic "keep/cook" rice pot, press the button down to "cook". If you have one of those weird digital rice pots, cook the rice in the usual fashion. The 25% quinoa substitution will not affect cooking time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!